Hello, I’m Hayley
I love nothing more than capturing special moments in your lives whether it's a wedding where I adore capturing the love, real moments, emotions and beautiful details of your day, a beautiful maternity session - capturing those precious moments before your new addition arrives or once your baby is here, capturing those first moments in a newborn session.
I'm incredibly lucky to live out in the beautiful countryside
My approach to photographing weddings is predominantly fine art and story telling, I love capturing beautiful moments, details and the story as it unfolds. My edits are light, dreamy, soft, airy and romantic.
I can’t describe how it feels to be a part of a couple's day, to be there capturing those precious moments of what is usually a couple’s most special day of their lives for them to look back on and treasure for many years! I can often be heard saying to friends that I have the best job in the world because I do, I love what I do very much! It makes me incredibly happy and proud to know that I’ve made people so happy as a result of my work! (If you'd like to see what some of my couples and clients have had to say about me, please click on the comments tab above and you can read some of the wonderful things which mean so much to me!)
I would love to discuss your plans and ideas with you - lets meet for a coffee, get to know each other and discuss your day!
I'm happy to travel anywhere within the UK and if you're planning your wedding abroad then please let me know, I'd love to travel overseas too!
I also love to capture new born babies right through until they're a year old (and older). I offer beautiful new born photography sessions, 'watch me grow' sessions and cake smashes (smash the cake sessions) for children celebrating their first Birthday! I also love to capture families and couples too!
So, you'd like to know a little bit about me
I love the smell after it has rained on a hot day (and I also love the smell of fresh laundry after it has dried on the line). I'm a hopeless romantic and love to get lost in the world of a good book, most nights I fall asleep book in hand)! I was nominated and won an award in 2013 for being an Inspirational Woman. I love coffee and listening to great music whilst editing is a must! I have a daughter (who is my world) she loves nothing more than to see (and 'scrutinise') my work and at the same time, plan her 'dream day' taking inspiration from your dream days (which I think is incredibly cute)! The day after I have photographed a wedding, she's very eager to see how the bride looked in her dress, the flowers, the colour scheme, did they kiss... (all those important things a child thinks of!) and she can often be heard oohing and ahhing whilst I edit! We often drive past a bridal shop and every time we pass it, we each pick our favourite dresses in the window display! I ('finally' after 30 something years) got to be a bridesmaid and best friend's maid of honour at her beautiful wedding in Cornwall, I now know what an incredible epxerience it is and have those amazing memories to treasure!
I hope you've enjoyed learning a little bit about me and now it's time to talk about you
I love getting to know my couples too so don't be shy on the details, I love hearing about how couples got engaged (there's always a good story!) and I love to hear what plans you have for your day (I love visualising how things could look!) If you think that I could be the right photographer for you, please do pop me a message (along with your date, venues, plans etc) and I promise to not leave you waiting ages for a reply!
I like to think that I'm an ambitious person with lots of dreams and aspirations! I have made my own little wedding 'Bucket List' filled with some of the things that I would love to photograph (some of the below I have already ticked off my list but I loved capturing them so much that I'd love to photograph more of them!), I've shared a few below and hope that you enjoy reading through them:
Photograph a wedding...
• by the sea/have a couples shoot/bridal party shoot on a beach ... Update - I captured beautiful portraits of Helen & Ian at Crosby beach Liverpool in Nov '16
• in Scotland
• with an Alice in Wonderland theme
• with Tipis/Yurts ... Update - I photographed a beautiful yurt reception in May 2015 and an amazing reception with stretch tents in Sept 2017
• with a festival theme ... Update - I photographed two amazing weddings in May 2015 both with festival themes!
• with a rainbow theme ... Update - I photographed a beautiful wedding using several pastel shades in August 2014 and I photographed a gorgeous rainbow wedding in November 2016 in Crosby Liverpool and Wirral.
• with a Celtic theme (I photographed Ceildh dancing (SO much fun, I didn't stop smiling the whole time!) at two weddings in February/October 2016).
• where the bride rides a horse to church
• with a Winter Wonderland theme ... Update - I photographed two beautiful weddings in December 2015 and a wedding In December 2016 at Birtsmorton Court with a Wintery theme.
• in snow
• in New York
• with Asian influences ... Update - I photographed an amazing Anglo-Asian fusion wedding in October 2015 at Malvern College and the Abbey Hotel
• with an exotic destination
• in Italy/the South of France
• in a Cathedral ... Update - Almost, I photographed a beautiful wedding at Pershore Abbey in August 2015
• in a Castle ... Update - Eastnor Castle September 2014, Clearwell Castle in April 2018 and I have a wedding booked for Aug 2018 at Eastnor Castle.
• an elopement - I photographed an amazing day at Whitney Court, Herefordshire in December 2017 with just the bride and groom!
• on New Years Eve ... Update - almost there, I have photographed one on the 30th December 2015 (along with the tail end of storm Frank!)
• on a farm ... I captured an amazing wedding in July 2016 with the reception held at the bride's family farm in Ombersley Worcestershire and several others too! I love a farm reception - it reminds me of my special day too!
• close to Christmas ... I've captured lots of lovely weddings around Christmas over the last few years.
• Photograph a pre-wedding/engagement session in Paris
• at a vineyard
• where the couple have a 'first look' before their ceremony ... Update - I photographed a wedding in October 2015 where the couple had a first look and it was incredible!
I hope you loved reading through them, they're a bit of fun (and please don't worry if your wedding doesn't incorporate any of my dreams, your dreams (and me capturing them) are what matter most!)