Investment Wedding Investment Natural Setting Portrait Pricing Maternity Pricing Newborn Pricing Cake Smash & Portraits
I love nothing more than capturing the special moments in your lives whether it's a wedding - I adore capturing the love, story, emotions and beautiful details of your day, a beautiful maternity session - capturing those precious moments, the changes of your body and to your life before your new addition arrives or once your baby is here, capturing the precious first moments in a newborn session either in studio of lifestyle in your home.
I'm very fortunate to live in the gorgeous countryside surrounded by the hills, fields and fresh air, plenty of walking for me and my slightly crazy dog who I adore!
My approach to photographing weddings is predominantly fine art and story telling, I love capturing those beautiful moments, stunning details and the story of your day as it unfolds. My style is light, dreamy, soft, airy and romantic.
I can’t describe how it feels to be a part of a couple's day, to be there capturing those precious moments of what is usually a couple’s most special day of their lives for them to look back on and treasure for many years means so much to me and I take great pride in my work for every couple. I can often be heard saying to my friends that I have the best job in the world because I really do, I love what I do very much. It makes me incredibly happy and proud to know that I’ve made people so happy as a result of my work and they have a lifetime of stunning memories to look back on. (If you'd like to see what some of my couples and clients have had to say about me, please click on the comments tab above and you can read some of the wonderful things which mean so much to me!)
I would love to discuss your plans and ideas with you - lets meet for a coffee, get to know each other and discuss your day.
I'm happy to travel anywhere within the UK (and love working at venues I've never captured a wedding at before) and if you're planning your wedding abroad then please let me know, I'd love to travel overseas too!
I also love to capture newborn babies right through until they're a year old (and older). I offer beautiful newborn photography sessions, 'watch me grow' sessions and cake smashes (smash the cake sessions) for children celebrating their first Birthday. I also love to capture families and couples too - I've been very fortunate to be invited back to some beautiful venues and locations to cpature couples who have grown their families over the years.
I love getting to know my couples so don't be shy on the details, it's lovely to hear how couples got engaged (there's always a good story) and I love to hear what plans you have for your day. If you think that I could be the right photographer for you, please do pop me a message (along with your date, venues, plans etc) and I promise to not leave you waiting long for a reply
I like to think that I'm an ambitious and driven person with lots of dreams and aspirations both inside work and out. I have made my own little wedding 'Bucket List' filled with some of the things that I would love to photograph (some of the below I have already ticked off my list but I loved capturing them so much that I'd love to photograph more of them!), I've shared a few below and hope that you enjoy reading through them:
Photograph a wedding...
• by the sea/have a couples shoot/bridal party shoot on a beach ... Update - I captured beautiful portraits of Helen & Ian at Crosby beach Liverpool in Nov '16
• in Scotland
• with an Alice in Wonderland theme
• with Tipis/Yurts ... Update - I photographed a beautiful yurt reception in May 2015 and an amazing reception with stretch tents in Sept 2017
• with a festival theme ... Update - I photographed two amazing weddings in May 2015 both with festival themes!
• with a rainbow theme ... Update - I photographed a beautiful wedding using several pastel shades in August 2014 and I photographed a gorgeous rainbow wedding in November 2016 in Crosby Liverpool and Wirral.
• with a Celtic theme (I photographed Ceildh dancing (SO much fun, I didn't stop smiling the whole time!) at two weddings in February (The Nash) and October 2016 at Whitney Court).
• the couple bring their horses to their wedding
• with a Winter Wonderland theme ... Update - I photographed two beautiful weddings in December 2015 and a wedding In December 2016 at Birtsmorton Court with a Wintery theme.
• in snow
• in New York
• with Asian influences ... Update - I photographed an amazing Anglo-Asian fusion wedding in October 2015 at Malvern College and the Abbey Hotel
• with an exotic destination
• in Italy/the South of France
• in a Cathedral ... Update - Almost, I photographed a beautiful wedding at Pershore Abbey in August 2015
• in a Castle ... Update - Eastnor Castle multiple times and Clearwell Castle multiple times
• an elopement - I photographed an amazing day at Whitney Court, Herefordshire in December 2017 with just the bride and groom
• on New Years Eve ... Update - almost there, I have photographed one on the 30th December 2015 (along with the tail end of storm Frank!)
• on a farm ... I captured an amazing wedding in July 2016 with the reception held at the bride's family farm in Ombersley Worcestershire and many other gorgeous days too, I love a farm reception.
• close to Christmas ... I've captured lots of lovely weddings around Christmas over the last few years.
• Photograph a pre-wedding/engagement session in Paris
• at a vineyard
• where the couple have a 'first look' before their ceremony ... Update - I photographed a wedding in October 2015 where the couple had a first look and it was incredible!
I hope you loved reading through them, they're a bit of fun (and please don't worry if your wedding doesn't incorporate any of my dreams, your dreams (and me capturing them) are what matter most.