Natural Setting Portrait Shoot - Sessions start from £95 (and include a complimentary 10x8 print)
Whether it be on the Malvern Hills, in a park or your favourite place, or on the beautiful farm where I live with the hills as a backdrop, a natural setting portrait shoot captures you (and your family/partner/fiancé) at a particular (and special) time in life. If you’re a horse owner, you;re very welcome to include your horse if you wanted to!
Whether it’s for a special occasion or ‘just because’, natural setting portrait shoots are special and you’ll have some beautiful photographs to treasure.
- A relaxed and fun outdoor shoot using natural light (there’s no restriction on the number of people you have for a family shoot) (location to be within a 15 mile radius of WR14 4HY*)
- A bespoke photo shoot tailored to your personal requirements (including props if you’d like to use them)
- A discussion of your requirements either by phone and/or email.
- A session lasting around 1-1.5 hours.
* If you’d prefer the location of the shoot to be outside of the 15 mile radius, I’m happy to travel further afield for an additional mileage fee.